2688 David McLeod Blvd., Florence, SC 29501
- Must be able to work various shifts per week
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Western Sizzlin offers our Guests not only fantastic Flamekist@ steaks but full buffet, salad, dessert and bakery bars. We boast the freshest salad bar in town along with a large selection of tasty meats, vegetables, desserts and breads fresh out of the oven. Our friendly and courteous Servers are an integral part of our Guests experience. Our Servers are Western Sizzlin “AMBASSADORS” that welcome our Guests as a family. Some of our Guests have been part of our family for 30 years coming with their families when they were children. Come join our Western Sizzlin “AMBASSADORS” and continue to grow our family!
The following skills and knowledge are necessary but not limited to:
- Full knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Full knowledge of menu specs, cook times, plate presentation, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to assist fellow Team Members and Management
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and take direction and execute Team and company objectives with an attitude of courtesy and cooperation
- Analytical skills and a degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
Thank you for your interest in Western Sizzlin and the opportunities available. We have a great Team and are always looking for great people to join us in making it “THE BEST IT CAN BE”
We appreciate your taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no
immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and
contact qualified applicants at that time. Thanks again!